Home | Content | Rev. Moon | Future | Values | Prophecies .. . ............. . BG Russian
Rev. Sun Myung Moon,Unification church, Nostradamus 2012, baba vanga prophecy, bible true book truth word magic, second coming christ jesus

TRUE MOTHER - HakJaHanMoon: When my husband ascended

TRUE MOTHER: Hak Ja Han Moon
When my husband ascended

"When my husband ascended, I had some hesitation as to whether I could carry on his legacy in leading this worldwide movement. Could I stand in his shoes? Anytime I was visited by such a thought, however, it would quickly vanish as I felt my husband's presence and his encouragement, as if to say, 'I spent fifty-two years with you. You were not only my beloved wife, given to me by God for the sake of his providence, but my most faithful and closest disciple. My words are your words. My accomplishments are your deeds. I tested you, and others tested you constantly, and always you endured and emerged faithfully, obediently and victoriously. I am with you now, just as much as before. And you are always with me. Let us simply continue our work as the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind.' "

(Excerpt from True Mother’s Founder's Address read by Kwon Jin Nim at the International Leadership Conference on August 21, 2013, Seoul, Korea) Whole speech: http://www.tparents.org/…/HakJaHanMoon…/HakJaHan-130821b.htm


Sun Myung Moon: My Wife's Inner Beauty

As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen

My wife has such a tremendous heart of love and care...
She had a slightly self-conscious smile that made her look so sweet when she told me.

Throughout history, women have been persecuted, but I predict this will change. The coming world will be one of reconciliation and peace based on women’s maternal character, love, and sociability. The time is coming when the power of women will save the world.

She always remained unshaken. Even in the most difficult and unbearable circumstances, my wife never lost her serene smile. She always crossed over life’s most difficult peaks successfully. When church members ask my wife’s advice on raising their own children, she tells them: “Be patient and wait. The period when children wander is only temporary. No matter what they do, embrace them, love them, and wait for them. Children will always return to the love of their parents.”

I have never raised my voice toward my wife. This is not because of my character, but because my wife has never given me cause to do so. Throughout our life together, she has labored to care for me with complete, loving devotion.. So this great saint of world affairs is also the best barber in the world.

Now that I am old I make many new demands on her, and she always responds... The older I become, the more precious my wife is to me.




True Parents Victorious Model

In terms of the Cosmic providence; Father in Heaven (S) & Mother on Earth (O) = Heavenly Parents (The whole Cosmos centered on God, for the first time). Just as Rev. Moon predicted:


"The women must take charge of the devils of this earth. In that way, the men can defeat the devils in spirit world." CSG

That's why before his passing, Father asked us to center on Mother:


"I sincerely ask you to choose True Mother's path; the path of a true wife, of a true daughter and of a true woman leader who will build a unified world where freedom, peace and happiness overflow in its truest form." Father - July 16, 2012

"Women should play a major role", Father said, "women will be the central axis in building.. loving, peaceful culture" and remind us of "the declaration of the advent of the global era of women": 


"I declared the arrival of the era of women. I made this declaration because the time was ripe to do so. Wait and see if the age of women comes now or not." CSG

The Model of a True Mother and True Wife

If we read Father's last public speech, just before his passing, we can understand Father's unity with Mother; proclaiming that they are the victorious True Parents; and Mother is "the victorious representative of the world’s women," "the model of a true mother and true wife." 


“Under True Mother as the victorious representative of the world’s women, women can establish now the model of a true mother and true wife and form ideal families through a true love movement." (Father July16 2012)
"Since the invisible God has no physical body, the True Parents are His incarnation... In the future, God will appear in the form of the True Parents in the spirit world." CSG p. 935

Read Also: 

4 коментара:

  1. Anonymous says

    Superb Webpage, Preserve the useful job. Appreciate it.


    Anonymous says

    I love looking at your web sites. With thanks!


    Anonymous says

    Much thanks! It is definitely an impressive web site.


    Anonymous says

    Wow because this is great job! Congrats and keep it up.


Post a Comment