Home | Content | Rev. Moon | Future | Values | Prophecies .. . ............. . BG Russian
Rev. Sun Myung Moon,Unification church, Nostradamus 2012, baba vanga prophecy, bible true book truth word magic, second coming christ jesus

Testimony of joining the Unification Church: My life changed forever

Testimony of joining the Unification Church of Rev. Sun Myung Moon: My life had just changed forever
I was born Catholic. By the time I reached my late teen years, I was not satisfied with the answers I was getting and started to seriously search elsewhere. I prayed, and cried, and prayed yet again for about a year before I found what I was looking for.



Testimony of joining the Unification Church: My life had just changed forever

Anne-Marie Mylar


At 7 years old, my priest was convinced that I would become a nun. At fifteen I wanted to lock all the head of states in a single room and only free them after they had created a plan for peace upon mankind.

At 20 years old, already a practicing registered nurse in France, I met with my priest and ask him questions he could not answer. Confused about my future I prayed to God on a regular basis, especially on my way to and from work, while driving I sang the same song over and over and I would cry as I sung.

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccáta mundi: miserere nobis.
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccáta mundi: miserere nobis.
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccáta mundi: dona nobis pacem.


One evening in September of 1972, feeling lonely I drove for a couple of hours after work to see Monique, a friend of mine, also a nurse. When I arrived at midnight, she had a guest, Genie, an American girl. Genie was speaking about God in ways that I had never heard of before. Cautious, I nevertheless purchased the book she was promoting and promised her to contact Jacques, a friend of hers in Paris, if I had any questions.

About a month later, after having read a couple of chapters of Divine Principle, I went to Paris. It is a very big city; I had never been there before. It was an adventure, a little scary. I went by train on the first weekend of November. I arrived on a Saturday and managed to arrive safely at the address indicated to me. Even though I had read beyond the second chapter, The Fall of Man, Jacques wanted to go over it again for some reason. So, we did.

Second Advent of Christ: THROUGH BIRTH
Personal testimony: Jesus guided me to Rev. Moon
Nostradamus Prophesied About Moon
I had a boy friend; I was going to stay with him that night. Jacques knew that. So we read about the sexual fall of Adam and Eve. Instead of loving family, the first ancestors gave the beginning of mistrust, fornication and selfishness. So it was not that God kicked them out just because of some fruit, it was the first ancestors who went against God. Throughout the history we are see the fruits of what they saw at the very beginning.

That day I realized that my life was forever changed. The questions that could not be answered by my priest, started to get answered within the first couple of chapters. I was overwhelmed and calm at the same time. I had wanted to live a life that would create a peaceful world and I had found the person and the teaching who could make it happened.

This was November 4th, 1972. That night, I found myself alone in the corner of a closed train station at midnight trusting that God would take care of me if I would make the effort to understand and live my life as he wanted. I had traveled to Paris that day for the first time in my life to meet a group of people who called themselves “The Family” (Unification Church).

To this day, I have never read a more powerful revelation than the “Divine Principle”. I remember what points impressed me the most. No other teaching explained the root of evil and the principles of God's creation that clear, so your life can be transformed.

I have never met someone more determined than the Rev. Sun Myung Moon. Throughout his life, there was no obstacle that could stop him in investing all his energy for achieving God's will and bringing world peace.

In Christianity God has been portrayed as a fearful God, an authoritarian God, a God of judgment. But Rev. Moon says, that first and foremost God is a parent. As a parent, would you want your children to be afraid of you? No parent would want his children to be condemned for eternity to suffering if they break our rules?


"God, the Creator of all things under the sun, is the true parent of all humanity. He is not a parent existing only for a certain religion, a certain race, or the residents of a certain region. You may call Him by any name, be it Jehovah, Allah, or any other. He certainly exists, lives as the true parent of all people... He carries out His providence through history in accordance with the principles and laws of nature that He set up at the beginning of time." Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon


I look at our world and wish that an effort was made individually and collectively to study his teaching. What do we have to lose? We live in a world of conflict that we do not seem to be able to resolve. Those of us who are kind and compassionate feel powerless to relieve the pain of millions, so why not listen to a teaching that may give us the tools we need to build an everlasting peaceful world.

I am a member of Unification Church and a proud follower of Rev. Sun Myung Moon, ever since. I have reached the 60 year’s old mark - I have been a Unificationist for 39 years, blessed with my husband for 29 years, and a mother for 21 years.

I am a cancer survivor and after my recovery I dedicated my life entirely to fulfill the dream of world Unification - a world where people of all faith, race and nationality, will live together as "One Family Under God"; a world of strong and loving families where children are raised and learn to live in true love. In such a world all social problems (crime, misuse, distrust, corruption, hunger and wars) will naturally disappear.


Personal Testimony: Jesus came to me in a dream

One night I had an amazing experience where Jesus came to me in a dream. He told me I had a mission to fulfill. I was spiritually guided to meet a Japanese lady. She asked me: “Are you searching for truth?” I said yes! Hearing the lecture I had a “This is it” experience. This is what I have always been searching for. Jesus showed me the answer in the Unification Church of Rev. Moon. Read

Experience with God: I looked to the sky and I read: "The Messiah is on the Earth"
The Messiah is on the Earth: God guided me in powerful way to understand who is the Lord of the Second Advent and to follow him.
Prophecies of Vanga: NEW RELIGION WILL TAKE THE EARTH BY STORM
Why prophesies from centuries ago prophesy about Rev. Moon as the coming Messianic figure to bring lasting Peace.
Spiritual Awakening: Rev. Sun Myung Moon
Learn more about the most successful religious leader of our time - Rev. Moon and the Unification Church.


Testimony of joining the Unification Church of Rev. Sun Myung Moon: My life had just changed forever

3 коментара:

  1. Unknown says

    Hi, what a great forum this is and I want to applaud the help that was rendered to my father by Mr. Rick Simpson. I send my love and prayers to all who have come here for help. I’d like to request a prayer for Mr. Rick Simpson who have cured my dad of his lung cancer. He was diagnosed about 3 year ago, beat it once and then a few months later it came back in his brain. He has been doing everything he possibly can, medication wise, and now the cancer seems to be immune to chemotherapy and radiation. He talks about this being his last year of life, so I feel like he has lost hope. after several online search, I found Mr. Rick Simpson Cannabis oil which we secured via: ricksimpsonhempfoundation@gmail.com, as soon my dad started his treatment and to God be the glory I didn’t lose my daddy to lungs cancer anymore. Please help me share this testimony to the world at large as my dad has been saved by Mr. Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil which we order via: ricksimpsonhempfoundation@gmail.com. My dad is now the strongest person I know and this cancer has has been cured. Am now seeing my dad thriving and full of life again. I admire his personality so much. Once again, God bless Mr. Rick Simpson and all who have reached out for help on here. With love, share my story to the world and tell every to contact Mr. Rick Simpson on: ricksimpsonhempfoundation@gmail.com


    Anonymous says

    Hey! I can,t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people testimony on blog sites of how Dr Brown Nelson cannabis oil brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the drugs the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Dr Brown Nelson. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for cancer that is Not true ,just contact him and get cannabis oil from Dr Brown Nelson to your cancer and you will be free and free for ever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email:(brownnelson07@aol.com)Contact him and be free from cancer!


    Unknown says


    HELLO, i have read testimonies about this great man called Dr. Magana how he helped people to get pregnant and also help people to cure HIV with his herbal medicine, so i decided to give him a try, i am here today to give my own testimony on how this great man helped me to cure my HIV disease and also helped my sister to get pregnant, i just told him and he said he was going to work on it miraculously and in a short period of time i was lifted from these terrible disease. And it took my sister just a week to get pregnant after he was done. Contact this great man and He will help you no matter the the problem you are facing. Email him at maganasolutioncentre@gmail.com WhatsApp call +2349051208634.


Post a Comment